Today’s Digital Media Sweepstakes Rules
All entries are due by 9:00 pm Eastern Time on December 8, 2020.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR AND ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Today’s Digital Media (“Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging, administrative, and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on November 24, 2020 at 7pm EST and ends on December 8, 2020 at 9pm EST (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, go to the Kara RDH Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/kara_rdh/) and Heart the Verena Solutions contest post, Follow the @verenasolutions Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/verenasolutions/), and follow the @Kara_RDH Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/kara_rdh/). Get a bonus entry for every comment left on the contest post tagging another Instagram user. Winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry during the Promotion Period will void all entries of such entrant and result in disqualification.
- RANDOM DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING: Three (3) winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about December 8, 2020 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): There are three (3) prize packs containing one (1) bag of SimpleCAP dental safety needles, one (1) aspirating syringe, one (1) earloop relief, one (1) face shield, one (1) t-shirt, and one (1) cloth mask being given away. Total ARV of each prize pack is $250.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential winner will be contacted via direct message on Instagram. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification to the email. If a potential winner does not respond by the specified deadline above; he/she is found to be ineligible; he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules; and/or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries. Alternate potential winners must respond within the time stated in the direct message (at least 48 hours will be given to respond). The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor may require completion of an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to award prize (except as prohibited by law).
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All terms and conditions of gift cards and gift checks apply. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering sweepstakes, you accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select a winner from eligible entries received in a random manner to be determined by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties or Facebook resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in, the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties or Facebook for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of the prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. Use of website is at user’s own risk. Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Parties and Facebook are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the website or the download of any information from the website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties and Facebook from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media (including posting on website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional compensation.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain the winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by December 8, 2021 to:
Today’s Digital Media Sweepstakes
ATTN: Kara Vavrosky
11000 NE 2nd Ct
Vancouver, WA 98685
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, and Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram’s terms and conditions will apply to use of the Facebook platform.
SPONSOR: Today’s Digital Media, 11000 NE 2nd Ct, Vancouver, WA 98685