Disclosure: We value transparency at Today’s RDH. This video and CE is sponsored content from Dentsply Sirona Preventive as part of our sponsored partner program.
Marianne Dryer, RDH, MEd
Global Curriculum Developer
- Describe current trends in coronal polishing
- Discuss the types of polishing methods
- List current types of polishing materials which include those providing therapeutic benefit
- Compare polishing methods and agents and evaluate ergonomic attributes of different polishing techniques
- Implement current CDC Guidelines for handpiece sterilization
To earn one CE credit, watch the above video on coronal polishing, and take the quiz here.
A score of 80% is needed to pass the quiz and obtain the CE credit.
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. is an ADA/CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Acceptance period 05/2014 – 06/2018. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Like Dentsply Sirona on Facebook